Thursday, November 22, 2012

10 random sporty things I wanna do with my love

1. Jog & exercise together at your neighborhood. Since i'm a slow jogger, you need to jog at slower pace..ehermm! ;p By the way, my fav celebrity couple, Tom & Katie jog together too! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got for a jog
2. Enjoying a nice, relaxing, leisurely walk at park would beat our usual date routine to the cinema :P We had done that once, and I love it! Let's bring another box of big apple donuts again next time! 3.Go to gym together, flexin the muscles... Instead of hitting the gym alone, let's do cardio together & walk on threadmill side by side. 4.Go hiking or jungle trekking together, thinking of Broga hill for now.. watching sunrise from the top of a hill would be nice. 5.Go swimming together. Ouh I miss the feeling of diving into a cold and refreshing swimming pool.. 6.Participate in marathon together (just like the newly wed bride & groom in picture below). Let's see how far we can achieve, for first timer. Even though i'm certainly not a sporty person, I do know how much you really enjoy & love sports..I do, really want, to live a healthy life together with you.. And today, many couples enjoy spending quality time together with sports... And I find that's pretty cool & sexy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment